Tips for your First Steps on these Web Pages
Help for new Visitors and Internet Beginners
- Language change: by mouse click (1 click with left mouse button) on the flag in the upper right corner from German to English and vice versa.
- Navigation: at the (Apple-)PC with a mouse, on touchscreens by tapping the menu. For touchscreens, replace "mouse click" with "tap".
- Scroll through pages: if a text page has subpages, "Read more:" is displayed at the bottom of the page and these subpages are listed below in a clickable manner (arrows to the left and right at the bottom of each page < >).
- back to the top of the page: at the bottom of each page, the character ^ for "Top of page" is displayed in the middle of the page. With one mouse click you are back on top!
- only one step back or to the Homepage: on every page the menu path is displayed between the menu and the page text (currently: Home > Help). This way you can go back a bit in nested submenus or jump to the "Home" immediately. But this is also faster: just click on the big title "senseful online" at the top!
- Text highlighting: to avoid confusion, underlines are only used for hyperlinks (like here).
- Use these web pages on your Smartphone or Tablet-PC? Yes, with pleasure! This website offers responsive design, i.e. it adapts to any display size.
- read long texts more comfortably - use the read mode of your web browser (Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.).
- Search function: click in the input field at the top right of the magnifying glass and then enter your search term. Enter key or on the Tablet PC "Next" or "Return" start the search process (takes about one second).
Attention: the search only finds results in the currently selected language! German contents can be found after changing the language!
- Table of contents: Complete overview of the menu structure, direct selection of each subpage possible. See top right of the menu.
Date Format on this Website
This website is made by a German Webmaster, therefore it has the German date format DD.MM.YYYY, which is also usual in Great Britain.
Scale up/down the Font
Change the font size easy with this keystroke combination:
[Ctrl] and [+] to scale up, [Ctrl] and [-] to scale down.
[Ctrl] and  resets to original layout.
It works with all actual versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Microsoft Internet Explorer, maybe with other browsers, too.
Not only the font, but all other page elements will be scaled. So the entire layout will stay coherent.